Friday, January 27, 2012


This was definately a successful peice. It came together like an oiled clock. Easily the simplest peice I've worked on in Photoshop so far. The only way I can see to make it better would be to add more clones. MORE CLONES! ATTACK! Not really... You guys can just sit there...Chillin...
Through this project, I learned how to make several layers look like a single layer.

Frog Tongue

I believe this was a very successful piece. Though at first I tried to use a dragon, it ended up not looking realistic at all, so I went with a simple frog. After that, I already knew exactly how to make it work, so it came together fairly easily. The most difficult part had to have been using the clone-stamp tool to make the frog look like the tongue. If I were to redo this project, I would take a little more time in making the frog match the tongue exactly.
Through this project I learned how to use the clone-stamp tool, now one of my most-used tools in Photoshop.

Angry Pancake

I feel this was a fairly successful project, especially considering it was my first ever time using Photoshop. I do feel I could do better were I to try again, however. I think the hardest part of this project was stretching and liquifying the pancakes for the mouth to fit properly. I would definately take more time to make the effects look neater and more realistic if I redid this project.
Through this project, I learned many of the basic tools of photoshop, and a basic understanding of the navigation menu.