Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Friday, May 11, 2012
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Monday, April 23, 2012
This Project wasn't really that hard once I figured out what to draw for the walk cycle, after that, it was just following the template and putting it into photoshop. I think I created a very original walk cycle. It's not often that you see a steampunk robot that walks like a sir.
Posted by Kellvock at 10:20 AM
Monday, April 16, 2012
This duck was traced using Illustrator, and for having no experience at all with the program, I think I did pretty well on it.
I decided to make the eyes demonic just to add my own sense of humor into the picture. The entire picture was colored using some sort of gradient or other.
Posted by Kellvock at 11:04 AM
Friday, April 13, 2012
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Although this project was fairly simple, it was very time consuming and VERY tedious. Every square inch of the picture is made from the one word, DEATH.
I would have to say that the hardest part of this project was choosing a picture to use, and were I to do this again, I would most likely choose a simpler picture.
This project taught me how to use the text tool in photoshop to its fullest extent.
Posted by Kellvock at 10:15 AM
Monday, March 12, 2012
Click the link to watch
Click the link to watch
Posted by Kellvock at 10:47 AM
Thursday, February 16, 2012
This was an easy project, and a very successful one. Once I learned how to use each of the retouching tools, it wasn't hard at all to spot and eleminate all of the "Imperfections" of each picture. The only difficult part was retouching the girls enough to make them appear "Perfect" without overdoing it.
Through this project, I learned how to use various new tools and how to effectively spot any imperfection in a photo and to tell whether or not a photo has been photoshopped.
Posted by Kellvock at 11:07 AM
Monday, February 13, 2012
Though once I found an appropriate picture that I could use with the paint splats given to me, it became a relatively simple task, resulting in what you see here.
Posted by Kellvock at 10:11 AM
This was a difficult project, though I'm confident that it turned out well. Getting the colors of my wheel to coincide properly with an actual RGB wheel was the most difficult part of this project, though once I got that gonig, it was simple enough to color each item and paste it in the proper location.
Through this project, I learned how to group several layers into a folder, making it much easier to navigate through them and modify all of them at once.
Monday, February 6, 2012
Although this project was fairly successful, I feel I could have done a lot better had I put more time into it. I feel as though I didn't put in enough effects to actually make it look space-like. Making the planets actually look realistic was one of the most difficult parts of this project, and if I were to do this again, I would be sure to use several more special effects to make it look much better.
From this project, I discovered the use of special effects such as Lens Flare among other effects.
Posted by Kellvock at 10:17 AM
From this project, I learned how to use threshold to make a picture black and white and then to overlay colors onto that picture, like you see above.
Posted by Kellvock at 10:10 AM
Thursday, February 2, 2012
This peice was very successful. Adding the textures to the dragon was fairly simple, though time consuming; definately the hardest part of the project, considering it was the only part of the project... Though if I were to redo this project, I would use a different texture instead of water, and probably a different picture, since the water texture didn't show up very much in this one.
From this project, I learned how to warp a picture, and then overlay it over another picture to make it look like it is part of the image.
Posted by Kellvock at 10:57 AM
Friday, January 27, 2012
This was definately a successful peice. It came together like an oiled clock. Easily the simplest peice I've worked on in Photoshop so far. The only way I can see to make it better would be to add more clones. MORE CLONES! ATTACK! Not really... You guys can just sit there...Chillin...
Through this project, I learned how to make several layers look like a single layer.
I believe this was a very successful piece. Though at first I tried to use a dragon, it ended up not looking realistic at all, so I went with a simple frog. After that, I already knew exactly how to make it work, so it came together fairly easily. The most difficult part had to have been using the clone-stamp tool to make the frog look like the tongue. If I were to redo this project, I would take a little more time in making the frog match the tongue exactly.
Through this project I learned how to use the clone-stamp tool, now one of my most-used tools in Photoshop.
I feel this was a fairly successful project, especially considering it was my first ever time using Photoshop. I do feel I could do better were I to try again, however. I think the hardest part of this project was stretching and liquifying the pancakes for the mouth to fit properly. I would definately take more time to make the effects look neater and more realistic if I redid this project.
Through this project, I learned many of the basic tools of photoshop, and a basic understanding of the navigation menu.
Posted by Kellvock at 10:23 AM