Monday, February 6, 2012


I felt this to be a very easy, therefore a very successful project. After I messed around with the dancer image for a while, I decided to switch to something that I liked a bit more, ergo, I used Nightmare. Overlaying the colors was easy as pie, though I did still make mistakes and had to correct them, but after that, the only "difficult" part was making it look good, making the colors transition smoothly.

From this project, I learned how to use threshold to make a picture black and white and then to overlay colors onto that picture, like you see above.

No comments:

Post a Comment